Sunday, February 3, 2013

South Puget Sound Pagan Parents (SPSPP)

I decided I'd try my hand at making a playgroup of sorts for Pagan parents and their children in my area (Olympia, WA). I haven't been doing any offline advertising yet, as I'm not really sure which direction I really want to go with the group (I'd really like it to serve for as a community that gets together occasionally and does family friendly Sabbat celebrations and rituals), so a lot needs to be figured out. But I feel I need more members before any big decisions take place. I don't want to be the big decision maker, I'd love it to be a consensus between members on how things are done.

At any rate, if any South Puget Sound residents who are Pagan and parents run across this blog then click the Yahoo Groups button and subscribe to the group! Hopefully we can get the ball rolling and form a really awesome community!

Blessings,
Mab

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pagan News